Error message: “We didn’t find anything to print.”
Symptoms and Testing:
- Opened an Excel document we use as a template from SharePoint and saved it as a new document.
- Tried to print the new document and received the message “We didn’t find anything to print.” in the print preview pane.
- Tried to print the original template and received the same message.
- Tried from a different computer and could print both versions without issue!
Clearing the Print Area.
- Open the problem Excel document.
- Select the Page Layout tab and click on the Print Area drop down.
3. Select “Clear Print Area”
This seems to have fixed it for all files created from the template.